BECOME A MEMBER OF
ALAMO HEIGHTS ROTARY!
EASY STEPS TO JOIN
- Join us for lunch (whether you have been invited by a member or not). We meet every Tuesday at noon at the Petroleum Club, 8420 N. New Braunfels on the 7th floor as a hybrid meeting in-person and online on Zoom. You can call 210-867-5568 to obtain the zoom link information if you would prefer visiting online.
- Get to know our members, mission, and purpose and what we do. You can check us out in our website (www.ahrotary.org ) and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AlamoHeightsRotary ) and ask our members questions you might have.
- When you are ready complete our Club Proposal Information form and either give it to one of our members who has agreed to sponsor your membership or send it in to the Club (PO Box 6995, San Antonio, TX 78209) and we will find you a sponsor.
- Our Club will process* the Proposal and get back to you to arrange a short Information Briefing for you to make sure you have enough information to make a final decision about joining. You will be provided a formal Application at the briefing.
- You can then sign and submit the Application and Dues and Admission fee. Our membership will be notified and have an opportunity to comment on your application. Eight days after the information is sent to the membership, you will become a member of the club.
- You will then be able to Join us as we welcome you to our family and become an active member and serve with pride.
*If you are currently or have previously been a Rotarian, the details of the procedures will vary slightly. Our Membership Committee will cover those with you.
Forms and other information are in the Sponsoring New Member portion of this website.